We were made for connection. The gospel of Jesus has reconciled us not only to Himself but also to each other to know and be known.
We encourage you to connect with our Groups.
- We have one co-ed adult group that meets Sundays 9:30am. Here we use "The Gospel Project", which is a 3-year study through all 66 books of the Bible. Our children & youth ministry also meets during this time to learn from the same curriculum with the age-graded learning.
- We also have multiple small groups, also known as "family groups" with about 4-8 families who gather for friendship, faith, and mission. Our Groups are the backbone of our church. And don't worry where you are in the faith journey, we can all learn from each other no matter what. In our groups we become part of a community of friends where we learn, laugh, love, and even lament in our life experiences.
- We also have Men's Ministry and Women's Ministry with various group studies and opportunity for connection.
- We have a Young Adult (age 18-30) Group that gathers 2nd & 4th Saturdays for Bible study, and meets other times for fun outings. Contact email@example.com.
- We seek to go deeper in making disciples through "formation groups." Here we have groups of the same gender who meet regularly to hold one another accountable in God's word shaping our head, heart, and hands.
Groups are located throughout our Severna Park/Anne Arundel community. Contact office for more information.