Thank you for considering visiting our church. Below are a few items you may like to know for being our guest on Sundays.
- We have 10:45am Sunday worship gathering in person and virtual.
Our church is following best practices and recommendations from Center Disease Control (CDC) and AACO/MD guidelines for houses of worship. While in the past we have recommended individuals to wear a mask, we have no requirements on masks. Like Jesus, our aim is to consider others more important than ourselves and show love to one another, especially those we might differ.
While virtual is not a substitute for gathering in person, we recognize some may appreciate the opportunity to connect with us through virtual means. You can do so through our https://tinyurl.com/YOUTUBESPBCMD.
- Parking: We do have some guest parking near the front, but if that is not available please find your best space. We have greeters near the building entrance to welcome your family and assist with any of your immediate needs.
- Door Entry: The main entry is the front door, which follows the front steps and handicap ramp. Greeters will be present to welcome you and meet your family needs with any childcare or restroom facility locations.
- 9:30am Bible Groups for adults.
Enter through our front door and we will have people to direct you to meeting
locations inside the building.
* YOUTH meet virtually 9am. Contact the church office for Zoom link.
- Worship music and messages have a blend of songs from the
past and present, relevant topics from the Bible. If you do not own a Bible, we have one in the seating as our gift to you.
Currently we are not offering childcare, but warmly welcome children in the worship service. We have "Brown Bags" with crayons and engaging papers to help children pay attention. We also include a small snack in each bag.
*CHILDREN in grades 1st - 5th grade are offered their own age-targeted Bible lesson at 10:45am on 2nd - 4th Sundays. If you enter our front foyer door, you will be directed to the children's classroom downstairs in our Park Kids Hallway. Drop-off is no earlier than 10:30am and pickup following the worship gathering.
- Dress attire ranges everything from casual to Sunday
best, but everyone is welcome to come as you feel comfortable.
- A safe environment for all, especially for minors, is important to you and us. All volunteers with our children and youth ministries have a clear background check. Further, we realize families have children or individuals with differing abilities and are too often isolated from community. Our church values each person made in the image of God and wants to include everyone. If your family has any special needs please help us become aware so we can serve you better.
- Giving: Our church takes up an offering each Sunday as an act of worship to God and generosity for God's grace to be shared to our neighbors and world. Our members and regular attenders participate in the financial giving of our church. However, if you are a guest, you are under no obligation or expectation to give financially. We would love for you to put in the offering plate a guest card with a means of contact so we can follow up to encourage and serve your family - so it's a reverse offering :)
- A connection with food and fellowship follows almost each 10:45am worship gathering. Volunteers sign up a couple times a year to organize food and conversation in our fellowship hall, located in the downstairs portion of the building. This is an opportunity to meet our pastor and other members, and get to know you and family.
Address 506 Benfield Rd. Severna Park, MD 21146