Thank you for considering visiting our church. Below are a few items you may like to know for being our guest on Sundays.
- We have 10:45am Sunday worship gathering in person and virtual.
Our church considers best practices and recommendations from Center Disease Control (CDC) and AACO/MD guidelines for houses of worship. We ask each person to make the best decision for their own health and care for their neighbors. Like Jesus, our aim is to consider others more important than ourselves and show love to one another, especially those we might differ and the least vulnerable.
While virtual is not a substitute for gathering in person, we recognize some may appreciate the opportunity to connect with us through virtual means. You can do so through https://tinyurl.com/YOUTUBESPBCMD.
- Parking: We do have some guest parking near the front, but if that is not available please find your best space. We have greeters near the building entrance to welcome your family and assist with any of your immediate needs.
- Door Entry: The main entry is the front door, which follows the front steps and handicap ramp. Greeters will be present to welcome you and meet your family needs with any childcare or restroom facility locations.
- 9:30am Bible Groups for all ages (2 years through adults).
Enter through our front door and we will have people to direct you to meeting
locations inside the building. Children meet downstairs first floor. Youth meet upstairs education hallway in room across from restrooms. Adults are also on first floor Fellowship Hall.
- 10:45am Worship music and messages have a blend of songs from the
past and present, along with relevant topics from the Bible. If you do not own a Bible, we have one in the seating as our gift to you.
*Children's Nursery from birth through 5 years are welcome to participate in our nursery with adult volunteers. We have two classes: Infant (Thru 2) and Toddler (2-5). Enter through the front door near the steps/ramp and inside the front foyer will be someone to greet you and direct you to these classrooms in our Park Kids Hallway. Drop-off is no earlier than 10:30am and pickup following the worship gathering.
**Children in grades 1st and above are encouraged to worship with their families. Jesus loved and invited children to be around Him, and so do we (Matthew 18:5; 19:14). Undoubtedly there will be moments children will chatter, get the wiggles, or possibly upset. It's ok - we promise! We have "kid bags" with a notebook and activity to help younger children pay attention. We also include a small snack/candy in each bag. Just ask one of our ushers and they will provide if they don't see you. As needed, feel free to step out in our front or side foyer for a moment and return when you are ready.
- Dress attire ranges everything from casual to Sunday
best, but everyone is welcome to come as you feel comfortable.
- A safe environment for all, especially for minors, is important to you and us. All volunteers with our children and youth ministries have a clear background check. Further, we realize families have children or individuals with differing abilities and are too often isolated from community. Our church values each person made in the image of God and wants to include everyone. If your family has any special needs please help us become aware so we can serve you better.
- Giving: Our church takes up an offering each Sunday as an act of worship to God and generosity for God's grace to be shared to our neighbors and world. Our members and regular attenders participate in the financial giving of our church. However, if you are a guest, you are under no obligation or expectation to give financially. We would love for you to put in the offering plate a guest card with a means of contact so we can follow up to encourage and serve your family - so it's a reverse offering :)
Address 506 Benfield Rd. Severna Park, MD 21146